Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just under a year

So I'm sneaking this post in just under the year mark, thanks to a little prodding from Taylor. So what's happened to me in a year - lets hit the highlights in case ya'll missed anything:

I started (and am still!) dating a wonderful girl, Dot, who's back in New Orleans finishing up grad school for the time being.

As I mentioned in my last post, which was actually done from London, I traveled Europe with Chad and Mel - London, Paris, Munich, and Rome - good times - still can't believe its been a year we were there!

Vegas trip with some of the guys from work - crazy times - cracked a rib attempting to snow ski - the rest stays in Vegas...

Couple of Wedding shout outs - congrats Jeff & Becky and Greg & Maureen.

I've been auto-crossing my little red nugget once or twice a month, fairly successfully I might add - they kicked me out of the novice class from both the Austin and San Antonio clubs because I came in 1st place, so now I'm racing with the big boys and still holding my own - I've got a few videos out there on my YouTube account if your curious.

Other automotive news - I bought a '99 Jaguar XJ8 a few months back. So for those who can't keep track - that's 6 vehicles - '68 Mustang, '72 Corvette, '90 Miata, '94 Crown Vic Cop car, '98 Harley Sportster, '99 Jaguar XJ8 - and one driver :) I really need to get a picture with all of them together for ridiculousness' sake.

And most recently, Dot and I went on a cruise to Cozumel and Progreso - Awesome time - I highly recommend cruises to those who haven't been on one! Pics out on my Imagestation account for the time being (fyi, Imagestation is shutting down in a few months, so I'll probably move all my pics to Shutterfly).

One last thing - I now own a Wii. Highlight of ownership so far was watching my mother and grandmother play Doubles Tennis together on the Wii Sports game - amazing the cross generational appeal this system has - Nintendo really has hit a home run...

That's all for now - lets see if I post again before next September!

1 Comments:

At 9/13/2007 10:55 AM, Blogger Taylor said...

Yay for posting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home