Monday, October 03, 2005

Routines

Been back from Germany for a week now and finally getting back into my normal routines. It was weird, even the little things like brushing your teeth before taking a shower in the morning seemed to be out of wack and took a little while to just become second nature again. Anyway, its been a bit of a rollercoaster week. My sister decided not to go to Austin Community College for reasons I'm too embarrassed to mention in writing for the world to see. So she and my mother will be going back to New Orleans, or actually Metairie where they will stay with my aunt and my sister will go to UNO (at their Jefferson campus). At least they'll be out of my circle of worry there and can do something productive! We'll also be going to see what we can salvage from my parents' house - preparing myself for devastation in my face.

On the happier side of things, this weekend I attended the Texas Classic Car Show at Rudy's with siraj, my father and his buddy Dom who also evacuated here. Good time had by all, and it was nice getting to share it with my dad, since he enjoys cars almost as much as I do :) Anyway, pics here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home