Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hair Salon

9/20 - I got a haircut today at an actual Salon - weird for me - and the lady didn't speak English, so that was fun - I had to point to a picture in a book she brought me! Anyway, I had my hair cut/styled, shampoo'd, and scalp massaged - man I could get used to that! Had another late day at work, so Yuen, Dean and I just went and grabbed some food at a little Italian restaurant around the corner, took a short walk around town, had schnappi time, then hit the sack.

2 Comments:

At 1/04/2009 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT SALON WAS IT .
AND THE LADY WHO DIDNT SPEAK ENGLISH WAASS SHE GETTING HER HAIRCUT.

 
At 1/04/2009 1:32 PM, Blogger Jerry Centanni said...

Wow, that was over 3 years ago, so I have no idea what the name of the Salon was! And who's asking? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home