Tuesday, January 06, 2009

A new post - better take a picture.

Happy New Year to all who read my often updated blog!

So one thing of note that's happened in the past few months is I'm now a manager - some call it a promotion, but it doesn't come with a raise, just more responsibility and people under me. So far its been pretty good, and definitely different - I'm getting to see an entirely new side to the business. I've been planning to take my career in this direction, so its a good thing!

No new car purchases have been made since my last post, but I did recently splurge on a new Canon XSi Digital SLR camera right after Thanksgiving. I've been having some fun taking pictures over the Christmas break, and just got them posted online. In all honestly, keeping up with my Shutterfly account is probably more relevant, since I post to it more often than my blog! You can even subscribe to the RSS feed, or I can add you as a member so you get an email whenever something new gets posted - just let me know.

Anyway, I've got my car and auto-x pics posted here: http://autox.shutterfly.com/
And my other pics of friends, and whatever else here: http://centanni.shutterfly.com/

2 Comments:

At 1/07/2009 9:15 AM, Blogger Chad said...

Everyone keep your eyes on the sky for other signs of the impending apocalypse.

 
At 2/09/2009 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently sited a pig flying out of the abyss. It looked like he was carrying a snowball.
-Steve Gray

 

Post a Comment

<< Home