Saturday, March 19, 2005

Cruisin' and Flyin'

Last weekend I went on a nice cruise on the Harley with Jorge, Victor, and Justin down to Marble Falls and through the Hill Country - weather was beautiful, ride was good, hills were great - but forgot one thing - sunscreen. We were riding for about 7 hours (with stops of course), so I now I have the weirdest tan circle on the back of my hands from the gloves, and my cheeks were a little crispy :)

On Sunday I went to the 77th Annual Zilker Park Kite Festival. It was amazing to see that many kites in the sky at one time. Here are a few pics I took while I was out there. (login:jerrycentanni pw:jerry)

2 Comments:

At 3/22/2005 10:02 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

I wish I could have gone to the kite festival. Maureen lent me a fab kite that she didn't take with her to Miami.

Some of the kites in your pictures make me think fondly of Flugtag.

 
At 3/23/2005 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw. that would have been great. it's been a long time since that thing's seen air. y'all should take it out some time. it's awesome.

-mo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home