Thursday, January 13, 2005

Birthday Cheer

My birthday was this past Saturday and I had a pretty good day. Got to finish installing my new speakers in the cop car, change the oil, and most importantly - slept in and worked for maybe a sum total of an hour from home - it was actually like a real weekend day! I had a nice dinner with some friends at Buca di Beppo, then hung out and had some drinks at Chad and Mel's house. Thanks ya'll!

And now for some more exciting news - I kinda stumbled into this but its made for a very nice birthday present to myself. As of this afternoon, I'm the proud owner of a Harley-Davidson Sportster motorcycle.

Here are some pics I took once I got it home:

3 Comments:

At 1/13/2005 8:10 PM, Blogger richard said...

Happy B-day, and nice Harley.

 
At 1/14/2005 8:30 AM, Blogger Jerry Centanni said...

I just happened to decide to check out http://austin.craigslist.org the other night while I was waiting for a system at work to boot up, and I saw the ad, emailed the guy, and was taking a test ride the next day! Then it was a mad scramble to find out how much it was worth, etc etc. http://www.kbb.com was a nice resource. It wasn't pocket change, so it dipped into my Corvette fund, so now I need to sell the Aqua Vette before I can get the Vette I really want. Kinda going toy crazy since I've been working so much...not that I get any kind of overtime or anything...[grr]

 
At 1/14/2005 10:11 AM, Blogger Taylor said...

Wow, so you actually got it! That's pretty cool. I take it we will be seeing it this weekend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home