Friday, December 17, 2004

Love For Sale?

So I finally got around to putting the former engagement ring on ebay to see what I can get for it. Figured I'd take advantage of all the free advertising around this time of year! Next will be the Aqua-Vette, but I still have some more playing around that I want to do with that before I sell it.

Still lots of sleep depravation attempting to balance work and life - just need to figure out how to get the sleep balance in there too... Having fun though - had a bit too much fun last weekend and in an inebriated state thought I could dance, and while dipping a bit too low, did something to my knee... didn't really start hurting until today though... good times :)

5 Comments:

At 12/17/2004 2:36 PM, Blogger Chad said...

Yeah for post three!

Sorry about the knee man. Maybe walking around Zilker will help? ... or not.

 
At 12/21/2004 2:19 PM, Blogger richard said...

Saw that the reserve wasn't met on the auction. Sorry, man. Do you plan on trying again?

 
At 12/21/2004 2:30 PM, Blogger Jerry Centanni said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12/21/2004 2:32 PM, Blogger Jerry Centanni said...

Yeah probably sometime next month - thinking about trying to go the start it at a little under what my reserve was... make it cheaper to list - damn ebay charges $100 for reserve fees that high! ugh... Maybe some other sap, err, romantic will buy it for Valentine's day ;) Man, to think that was 2 years ago when the 4 of us were riding in for the ball - wow!

 
At 12/21/2004 3:06 PM, Blogger richard said...

Yeah, I know... hope you have better luck next auction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home