Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Long Work Day

8/16 - Long day at work today - and the work that the one German guy tried to offload to me since he was going on vacation turned out to be very important. So now, the lead guy who I came here to learn from has now been given the task, so I'll be helping do this after all... Met the guys around 9pm at the resturant Lago, in enough time to have a glass of red wine and desert. We stopped by the Italian Cafe' to have a beer (Weizen Hefeweizen) and make sure we were still on for our date at the disco tomorrow night. I ran home after lunch to finally get around to doing some laundry - the hotel washer and dryer can only be used one at a time - some weird power switch - so doing 2 loads of clothes took 7 hours! I'm thinking I'm just going to send my clothes out to be cleaned next time, even though it costs 10 times as much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home