Thursday, August 18, 2005

Good, but SUCK...

8/18 - I'm flying to El Paso tomorrow for my buddy Victor Garibay's wedding and the plan was for me to fly back to Germany on Monday, and stay until 9/16. Well, things are moving ahead so fast here that they're ready to bring the card we're working on to Austin to attach to a real system... and this is the part that I was supposed to be ready to help with! So we're stuck between whether I've learned enough to go with this one German guy Fritz to Austin to attempt this, or if I'd be better off coming back to Germany to learn more... Argh. I guess one possibility is to just postpone my return trip to Germany for a week or so - who knows - we're waiting to talk to the Austin Program management guys to see what we want to do... more to come later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home